Darin is the creator of 40fit. He is a speaker and author of the FORTIFY Seminar Series. His educational background includes a Bachelor of Science, Masters of Science and a terminal degree of Doctor of Physical Therapy from Boston University. He has 25 years of orthopedic physical therapy practice experience. He is an ABPTPS (American Board of Physical Therapy Practice Specialties) Orthopedic Specialists. He holds several other medical certifications to include, Certified Ergonomic Associate (CAE), and CertDN (Certified Dry Needling).
He is a lifelong athlete at the recreational and competitive level. He has used CrossFit, weightlifting, and endurance training for the last 7 years. He has trained individuals and athletes from the recreational to professional levels.
His fitness and training education includes:
- Starting Strength Coach – SSC
- CrossFit Certified Fitness Trainer-CCFT (Lev 3)
- CrossFit Endurance
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- CrossFit Exercise Science
- CrossFit Football
- CrossFit Kids
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- Members of the American Board of Physical Therapy, National Strength Coaches Association, United States Association of Weightlifting.