Founder of 40fit
Darin is the founder of 40fit and the 40fitradio podcast. He is a speaker and author of the FORTIFY Seminar Series. His educational background includes a Bachelor of Science, Masters of Science and a terminal degree of Doctor of Physical Therapy from Boston University. He has 28 years of orthopedic physical therapy practice experience. He is an ABPTPS (American Board of Physical Therapy Practice Specialties) Orthopedic Specialists. He holds several other medical certifications to include, Certified Ergonomic Associate (CAE), and CertDN (Certified Dry Needling).
He is a Starting Strength Coach and on seminar staff with Starting Strength. He also is on staff with Starting Strength Online Coaching. He has spoken at StrengthCon I, the Starting Strength Coaches Conference and is a regular guest on podcasts relating to the health and fitness industry. He is a lifelong athlete at the recreational and competitive level. He has used Barbell Training, CrossFit, weightlifting, and endurance training for the last 10 years. He has trained individuals and athletes from the recreational to professional levels.
His fitness and training education includes:
- Starting Strength Coach – SSC
- Starting Strength Seminar Staff
- Starting Strength Online Coaching Staff
- CrossFit Certified Fitness Trainer – CCFT (level 3)
- CrossFit Endurance
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- CrossFit Exercise Science
- CrossFit Football
- CrossFit Kids
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- Members of the American Board of Physical Therapy, National Strength Coaches Association, United States Association of Weightlifting.