This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  stclair454 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Darin Deaton
    Keymaster

Hey guys, I am trying to get a feel for who out there is going to implement the Foundations Program? If you are, comment here. Thanks

richcase
    Participant

Hi Coach Deaton, Yes, I am planning on doing the Masters Foundation Program and am still reviewing the email you sent a couple days ago. I’m very excited to try this new (to me) methodology as I read through my Starting Strength book. I was a bit unclear though – is it your plan to put out daily programming for the Masters Foundations similar to what you had done for the Masters Basic Programming?

http://www.40fit.com/forums/topic/masters-basic-programming-8-week-cycle/ being the link to the Masters Basic Programming you had created.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  richcase.

troykennedy
    Participant

I was thinking about it. Not sure what it entails, though.

Darin Deaton
    Keymaster

I haven’t decided whether to produce daily programming with specifics yet. The beauty behind the strength portion is that it is pretty straight forward and simple. It is combining it with conditioning and other skill, mobility etc that becomes tricky.

Darin Deaton
    Keymaster

Troy, you should have received an email if you subscribed to the Masters Foundation Program.

richcase
    Participant

Thanks Darin regarding “I haven’t decided whether to produce daily programming with specifics yet. The beauty behind the strength portion is that it is pretty straight forward and simple. It is combining it with conditioning and other skill, mobility etc that becomes tricky.” Fully agree on both parts, and thats what I trying figuring how to balance the strength and “combining it with conditioning and other skill, mobility etc that becomes tricky”. I would find benefit on that aspect if we can delve into that over the coming weeks….

Chuck
    Participant

Coach, count me in.

dariuskw40
    Participant

I am interested in doing the program how do I begin?

Chuck
    Participant

Coach, I’ve checked out Rip’s videos and I’m reading Starting Strength. Do you have a timeframe for when the Foundations Program is kicking off?

stclair454
    Participant

I am in, when will it start?

njcopper
    Participant

I’d like to give it a try.

Darin Deaton
    Keymaster

I sent out an email to everyone who opted in to our newsletter and site registration to get the program guts! I have not produced daily programming on the site yet. If I do, it will have an actual start with specific instructions to follow. The problem is, every athlete is different. So, each athlete has to know what is best for them. Who wants to follow daily programming posted here on the forum?

richcase
    Participant

Darin, I would be interested to follow the daily programming if you are open to providing. The programming you put together for the Masters Basic Programming after your 40Fit Seminar I attended was awesome (I highly recommend attending the 40Fit seminar series when it is available again) and very detailed. I’ve been through that plan twice, and if you post daily programming for the Masters Foundation Program I will follow it.

stclair454
    Participant

I would follow the daily program when you post it. Thank for doing this!

njcopper
    Participant

Definitely interested in following the program.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.