This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Darin Deaton 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Darin Deaton
    Keymaster

If you opted in for the Masters Foundation Program and received the email, you might have some questions. As the moderator of the forum and founder of 40fit, welcome!

I will check the forum regularly and answer questions as they relate to the program and its details.

The program requires more description and detail and hopefully, that’s why you’re here.

Chuck
    Participant

Darin, I liked what I read in your kick-off e-mail. As a 65 year old athlete who has struggled with making consistent progress with CrossFit, your focus on Strength, prior to conditioning (metcons), might be just what I’ve been looking for.

RickS
    Participant

Darin,
    The program looks very interesting. I look forward to hearing about other masters about how and what they are doing. I’m 67 yoa. Started CF in 2007 but have moved more toward barbell and kettle bells.It got where I was sore or hurting most of the time with CF. now I need at least a days rest between most workouts but am still able to continue making strength gains.
    I like the framework and your approach in the Foundations Program. Let’s see what develops.

Darin Deaton
    Keymaster

Rick, this works. Developing a biased capacity towards strength and then conditioning as needed creates a great foundation for general capacity and it is sustainable and allows for adaptation and recovery.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.